- All listed courses conform to the guidelines of the EFDMA. Please note the entry requirements.
- The contents of the individual modules of the FDM Basic courses (module 1-3) can be compared among the various course organizers on this website. Practitioners can attend the modules of different organizers. The contents are described in detail in the EFDMA Curriculum.
- Module 1is the access to the FDM training and has to be attended first. Modules 2 and 3 can be attended in varying order, but it is recommended to follow the sequence of the modules.
- FDM Advanced can only be attended after successful examination to obtain the FDM Basic Certificate (FDM BC) (cf. Curriculum).
- Overview FDM course of training
For further information about course fees or registration please click on the button “sign in” next to the date of the particular courses (Forwarding to the website of the course provider). The EFDMA is in no way the organizer of the courses listed below.
Find a list of all course organizers here:
|wdt_ID||Course type||Course title||Begin||End||Instructor||City||Country||Organizer||Register|