- All listed courses conform to the guidelines of the EFDMA. Please note the entry requirements.
- The contents of the individual modules of the FDM Basic courses (module 1-3) can be compared among the various course organizers on this website. Practitioners can attend the modules of different organizers. The contents are described in detail in the EFDMA Curriculum.
- Module 1is the access to the FDM training and has to be attended first. Modules 2 and 3 can be attended in varying order, but it is recommended to follow the sequence of the modules.
- FDM Advanced can only be attended after successful examination to obtain the FDM Basic Certificate (FDM BC) (cf. Curriculum).
- Overview FDM course of training
The EFDMA does not offer or organize courses. For further information about course fees or registration please contact the particular organizer directly. Simply click on the button “learn more” next to the date of the particular course: Module 1, 2, 3, FDM BC & Practical Training, FDM Advanced. To switch to the list of course organizers please click on the EFDMA PARTNER logo:
|wdt_ID||Course type||Course title||Begin||End||Instructor||City||Country||Organizer||Register|