Become a member of the EFDMA and support our activities to establish FDM as recognized treatment approach in the medical world. The EFDMA is a non-profit association with the aim of promoting research and teaching activities pertaining to the Fascial Distortion Model (FDM) and the Typaldos method. The EFDMA sets standards for FDM basic training and continuing education (EFDMA Curriculum), as well as for the promotion of the FDM in Europe. It also makes available information regarding the FDM, its foundations and the practical application of the model for treating various clinical pictures.
Your benefits as member:
Members are listed in the register of FDM Practitioners
- with contact data and picture, if they can provide proof for having obtained the FDM Basic Certificate (FDM BC)
- as FDM Practitioner in training without contact data, if they have not yet obtained the FDM BC
Possibility to participate in local FDM Workgroups
On-site-visits free of charge
Possibility to benefit from the network of FDM Practitioners and exchange with them
Newsletter with information about FDM Workgroups, training and continuing education seminars as well as current research and development regarding the FDM and Typaldos method
Password-protected member area on our website offering:
- Possibility to update your profile
- Templates for various forms (e.g. patient information folder)
- EFDMA MEMBER Logo (for business cards, Folder, Websites,….)
- Information about studies regarding the FDM and associated topics EFDMA Members area
- Information about discounts
- Teaching contents (e.g. webinars, congress contributions, etc.)
- News for members
According to the statutes of the European Fascial Distortion Model Association there are various types of membership. New members are automatically classified as associate members. A more precise definition or the rights and obligations of the associate and full members can be found in the EFDMA statutes. When applying for membership you also agree to accept the association’s statutes, terms and conditions .
Application for membership
You can apply for EFDMA membership online (green button below). After your application a free 4-months trial membership will start automatically. You can use all advantages of the full membership in the trial membership. Your profile on the FDM list of physicians and therapists will be activated immediately after your registration. You will then receive an automatic reminder before expiry of your trial membership. The change to full membership is possible by paying the membership fee (€ 140, – per year) in your membership profile. If this is not the case, the trial membership simply runs out, you do not have to set any further steps.
Membership fee payment options:
- Credit card*
- Maestro (Debitcard)*
- SOFORT Online Bank Transfer
* In the case of these payment options, the membership fee will be automatically deducted annually.
For further questions please contact the EFDMA office:
Phone: +43 (1) 94 75 276